Welcome to .CLUB Domains! .CLUB Domains was formed with the intent of securing and launching a .CLUB top level domain. .CLUB aims to bring dedicated Internet services that gives full representation and accurately reflects clubs and associations and their specific interests and needs. The .CLUB website, at: www.dotclub.com, is devoted to bringing users up-to-date information about .CLUB’s efforts to secure the .CLUB top level domain.
Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information is information that identifies a specific user, such as your name or email address. If you have registered with the Site, then we have asked you to provide certain personal information about yourself, including but not limited to, your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), and email address. You may have opted to receive notifications from us by only providing your email address.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific user. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to the Site, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Site, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We may automatically collect this information when you visit our Site through the use of electronic tools like cookies and web beacons or pixel tags.
- Information Explicitly Granted by Social Network Platforms.
If you access the Site via a “social network platform,” then we will access and store the information explicitly allowed by the social network platform by their terms of service and platform policies, provided you explicitly allow us to do so, through an interface provided by the social network platform. Information shared with us by social network platforms may depend on the privacy settings you have selected for that third party site or platform and may include, but is not limited to, first and last name, gender, location, profile photo, “friends” list, and any other information the platform may provide.
As we do not have control over the user interface provided by social network platforms, we do not take any responsibility for any changes or problems with the interface or exchange of information provided by any of these social network platforms.
We have no control over the privacy policies of third party websites or platforms. Neither do we have any control over or responsibility for the Personally Identifiable Information collected by such websites and platforms. If you access the Site through a third party website or platform, then we encourage you to become familiar with the privacy policies and practices of that site or platform.
Use of Your Information
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the Site, analyze trends and website use, gather demographic information, tailor your experience with third parties, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities.
We may also use and/or display the information granted to us by third party websites or social network platforms to enhance the experience on our Site.
We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties except as provided below:
We may share your information with Authorized Third Party Service Providers. We may provide some of our services and products through these third parties. These trusted “Third Party Service Providers” may perform functions on our behalf, like sending out and distributing our administrative and promotional emails. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with such Service Providers to fulfill orders, deliver packages, send postal mail or email, administer contests or sweepstakes, remove repetitive information on customer lists, analyze data, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the Site, troubleshoot, and provide customer service.
We encourage Third Party Service Providers to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your Personally Identifiable Information by such parties is controlled by those parties, and thus not subject to our control.
We may provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third-parties for such purposes as we deem, in our sole discretion, to be appropriate.
We may use Third Party Advertising Companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may also use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our users to administer our Site and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
We may also share your Personally Identifiable or Non-Personally Identifiable information under certain circumstances, including:
§ To comply with legal requirements including but not limited to court orders or subpoenas or to prevent or investigate suspected fraud, or activity that appears to us to be illegal or may expose us to legal liability. We may, in these circumstances, access and disclose your information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about you or your account;
- In situations that we believe to be emergencies involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or property if we believe that your information in any way relates to that threat;
- In the event that we sell substantially all of our assets or a line of business, or are acquired or merged with another company. In this case, Personally Identifiable Information may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction. We will notify users of the Site of such a change in ownership or transfer of assets by posting a notice on the Site;
§ To provide information to trusted businesses or persons for administrative or customer service purposes or the purpose of processing personally identifying or payment information;
- With trusted third parties that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have collaborated to offer a particular service. We reserve the right to add, remove or change our business partners from time to time, and;
§ With other websites owned and/or operated by .CLUB Domains LLC.
If you access the Site via a third party website or social network platform, then we may share Personally and Non-Personally Identifiable information with them, including information about actions you take on the Site. We may share a limited amount of information with these third parties even before you authorize the connection with the Site.
With regards to information collected from social network platforms, we comply with the terms of service and platform policies of all third party websites or social network platforms that grant us access to Personally Identifiable Information.
However, we do not control whether or how quickly social network platforms and/or third-party search engines may or may not update their index or cache. If you have accessed the Site via a third party site or platform, adjustments to your privacy settings for that site, if applicable, may only be made on that third party site. We have no control over your privacy settings on any third party website.
We may use various technologies to collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information from your computer and about your activities on our Site:
- Information Collected Automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit the Site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When you visit our Site, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Site and to personalize your online experience. For example, when you access the Site, or if you are a registered user and you sign-in, we may record your user ID, information to identify your computer, and the name on your user or member account in the cookie file on your computer. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on the Site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Site.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of the Site. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if you come to the Site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors, to deliver targeted advertisements, and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, or other activities.
- Information Collected by Third-Party Advertising Companies. We may allow third-party advertising companies, including ad networks, to display advertisements on the Site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt-out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
If you are a registered user, you may send a request to close your account with .CLUB. We may retain certain data contributed by you if it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, or for legitimate business purposes, such as analysis of aggregated, Non-Personally Identifiable data, account recovery, or if required by law.
Your Content, Activity and Profile
You may be able to post content to the Site. “Content” refers to but is not limited to: text, photos, images, videos, products, software, audio, source code, articles, design or other data or communication. You should be sure that anything you post on the Site is acceptable for public display on our Site and via other methods such as search engines or third party sites through which you have accessed the Site. Information collected by .CLUB (such as, for example, patterns of utilization) is exclusively owned by us. This information can be utilized by us in such manner as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate.
If you access the Site via a third party website or social network platform certain activity or actions you take on the Site may be viewable as a “story” or a “feed” on that third party website or platform. You may be able to control or change the “stories” that can be published on the third party website or social networking platform by modifying your settings on that website. We have no control over and are not liable for the “stories” or “feeds” published by third party websites or social networking platforms.
If you sign up to receive email notifications from us you may be able to select the content and type of information you are interested in by selecting from the categories provided, and we may use that information to customize your emails. If you are a registered user of the Site, the information you provide at registration or in your profile section may be used to customize your experience on the Site. If you access the Site via a third party website or social network platform, we may also use the information provided to us by that website, such as but not limited to, your friends list or your profile picture, to customize content or your experience on the Site.
.CLUB may offer you the opportunity to opt-in to receive various email notifications. If you are a registered user of the Site or have opted in to receive emails from the Site, we may send you newsletters, announcements, or service-related messages based on activity on the Site. If you access the Site via a third party website or social network platform we may send email notifications or service-related messages to the email address associated with your third party account. You may discontinue receiving .CLUB email notifications by clicking on the “Email preferences” or “Unsubscribe” link from any email sent from .CLUB. Additionally, registered users may be able to control which type of email messages are received by changing the “Settings” of their account.
We reserve the right to send you administrative messages related to your account, even if you have opted-out of all voluntary email notifications.
We request users of .CLUB to notify us, and we shall remove, any clearly offensive speech in the form of text, pictures, audio, and/or video posted on the Site, including that which is obscene, pornographic, spiteful, inciting of hatred or illegal activity, libelous, slanderous, and/or inflammatory.
Children and Minors
The Site is not for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13, nor allow anyone under the age of 13 to register. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under the age of 13, we will remove that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we might have personal information about anyone under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required to do so by law. We will disclose personal information when we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company, to protect ourselves or any other person, to exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
Privacy Policies of Third Party Websites
Communications to or From Our Site
WE MAKE NO GUARANTEE OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THE SITE. You acknowledge that any content you post on the Site is a public and not private communication. Others may read and view your communications without your knowledge.
We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information posted by third party users. We will not be liable for the privacy of any of your or any other third party postings to the Site and specifically disclaim any liability resulting from such postings and communications, including any objectionable content.
We take numerous precautions to protect the security of Personally Identifiable Information. Your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected personnel and contractors have access to. In addition, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology in the transmission of any sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Personally Identifiable Information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies that do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
.CLUB Domains, LLC
1640 West Oakland Park Boulevard #304
Oakland Park, FL 33311